- Tool for pulling and pressing bottom bracket bearings. - For all BB30 frames and bearings - Allows the bearing to be pulled without damage for cleaning and re-greasing - Also safely presses bearings back into cups - Instructions included
- The Pro bearing punch tool-kit allows fast removal of bearings in suspension linkages and hubsets. - The steel punches locate on the inside diameter of a bearing in order to drive the bearing out of the bore. - The bearing punch kit includes 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18 and 20mm sizes and include a tool roll for organized shop use and travel.
- This tool allows you to swap out the chain rings on Cannondale cranks by removing the spider.
- Installation wrench for all Enduro TorqTite Bottom Brackets - Some TorqTite installations require two wrenches
- Handy workbench mat with common bearing sizes for quick identification. - 24" x 14"
Page 1 of 1