- Direct Drive integrated stem - Carbon HM ultra rigid composition - 20g lighter than the C-Stem and more aerodynamic - New handlebar clamp - No visible screws - Better drag coefficient - Angle adjustment: - 17° to + 13°
Better steering precision. Stiffer headset. 3D forged 7050 aluminium composition. Invertible. Direct Drive Concept.
$89.99 - $122.99
FSA's SL-K Stem is a perfect upgrade for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and stiff enough for any road or mountain riding adventure. Plus, the SL-K features a feathery carbon fiber front cap for handlebar clamping security.
$99.99 - $109.99
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
The Hawk 02 is Chase Hawk's signature front load stem that features a 53mm reach and 7.5mm rise. - 6061-T6 Aluminum - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$60.00 - $70.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Multi-position stem to fine tune your riding position - 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum - 4-bolt oversized handlebar interface - Includes top cap and angle adjustment shims (2)
RaceFace designed their Respond stem for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost. It's engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
$39.99 - $49.99
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
This Mountain Stem from Specialized is CNC-machined, sleek and lightweight. - 3D forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminume - 6-degree rise - Oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface - Compatible with composite handlebars
Page 1 of 1