With effortless efficiency and quiet compliance, this lightweight endurance road machine helps you ride stronger and longer. the composite frame and purpose-built components smooth out rough roads and minimize fatigue.
- Free of cumbersome gimmickry, the frameset is one of the lightest in its category. With a perfect balance of high-performance reactivity and all-day comfort, it offers a "less is more" experience for modern endurance road riding.
- Advanced-grade composite frame and fork are specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smooth and efficient ride quality that minimizes fatigue on long rides. The new D-Fuse components work together to further absorb road shocks and vibrations.
- New Contact D-Fuse handlebar features ergonomic shaping and an 8-degree flare for comfort and control on all-day rides. Wide, alloy rims are optimized for high-volume tubeless tires (up to 38mm), providing predictable handling and stability from asphalt to cobbles.
LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON ENDURANCE ROAD BIKE
- With an all-new composite chassis that combines efficiency with compliance, this endurance road machine will have you logging more miles at a greater average speed. The combination of a D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar, both featuring D-shaped tubing to better absorb shocks and vibrations, helps you stay smooth no matter how rough the road. The new Contact AeroLight stem has cleanly integrated cable routing. And the frameset offers clearance for high-volume tires up to 38mm.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Found inside the head tube of the all-new Propel range, the D-shaped fork steerer tube and corresponding spacers provide an extremely aerodynamic, easier to service system of internally routed brake and derailleur cables.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||410||445||480||515||535||565|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||515||530||545||560||575||595|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||120||140||150||175||195||215|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.5°||71.8°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|G - Trail (mm)||71.6||63.4||58.6||58.6||58.6||58.6|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||995||994||998||1010||1025||1040|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420||420||420|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||75||75||75||70||70||70|
|K - Stack (mm)||527||541||558||577||596||615|
|L - Reach (mm)||369||375||380||384||393||402|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||705||733||762||796||814||841|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||100||110||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, alloy|
|Hubs||Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c (33.5mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105, 34/50 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 Di2|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 Di2|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano 105, 12-speed, 11x36|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 Di2 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL D-Fuse XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 3.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact AeroLight XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:100mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Charcoal/Milky Way / X-Small||04711291019508||1031002123|
|Charcoal/Milky Way / Small||04711291019515||1031002124|
|Charcoal/Milky Way / Medium||04711291019522||1031002125||210000022497|
|Charcoal/Milky Way / Medium/Large||04711291019539||1031002126||210000022498|
|Charcoal/Milky Way / Large||04711291019546||1031002127||210000022499|
|Charcoal/Milky Way / X-Large||04711291019553||1031002128|